2.10 Release Notes¶
Koverse version 2.10 introduces an all new Automation API designed to allow user applications to control the setting up, monitoring, and tearing down of data processing workflows.
See the new Automation API for details.
- [KC-5498] - Allow multiple Thrift clients to be authorized and authenticated independently
- [KC-5607] - Users can manage external clients via the UI
- [KC-5636] - Provide example code to accompany the Automation Guide
- [KC-5507] - Write Java docs for Java Thrift client
- [KC-5650] - Fix issues with Maps/MapType in DataFrames
- [KC-5663] - Show Authorization Tokens in UI
- [KC-5669] - Preserve byte arrays in JVM transforms
- [KC-5675] - Fix server OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
- [KC-5642] - Add Oracle Export to add ons shipped
- [KC-5634] - Get spark transform status from YARN RM
- [KC-5662] - Security Labeling Of Transform Output Records