2.8 Release Notes¶
2.8 adds a number of usability improvements and expansions in functionality.
- Transforms can now be written using the PySpark API. See PySpark Transforms for details.
- Users can disable indexing to support querying in a case-specific way
- Applications can write a single record at a time to a dataset via an API call
- Users can include IP Addresses in Composite Indexes
- Users can control tokenization
- Applications can do autocomplete for values found in a specific field
- Updated Koverse Python client
- Ability to turn indexing off before Transforms write to the output data set
- Email alerting for import, transform, export success / failure
- Support for nested OR operators in queries